-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64ValiantRagtop

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a nice project car to work on with my daughter...she just turned 7 and LOVES cars!!!! I want something that we can work on a little at a time, and at the same time, drive it, maybe take it to local shows, and enjoy it. My wife has OK'd my project...just as long as I get a convertible. :-D

I'm not too picky...I want a Slant 6 A-Body convertible.

I'm in the Hampton Roads, VA area, and would like to find something within 250 miles or so.

Can anyone help me out?

if you change your mind let me know

i have a 74 scamp 2dr hardtop

that i need to sell

318 auto

factory rallye wheels lbp

car is in fair condition

if you change your mind let me know

i have a 74 scamp 2dr hardtop

that i need to sell

318 auto

factory rallye wheels lbp

car is in fair condition

Thanks, capnz. I'll keep you in mind. My wife, and now my daughter, have their hearts set on a convertible, so that's what I lookin' for first.

I have a 1967 barracuda convertible with 72,000+/- miles, commando 273 v8, console automatic, originally turbine bronze (faded red now) with a very nice black interior, new top, (not yet installed) runs and drives nice, carb needs some work as it sputters sometimes. Needs some quarter work, fron fenders have some rust too. BUT THE GOOD NEWS...No floor or trunk rust! Underneath the car looks great. Car has A/C, working am radio, power steering, power brakes, power top. I am asking $10,000, but we can talk. i had a guy in wyoming wanting it, but I haven't heard from him and I need for a new owner to have this car, so i can finish my project. I will send you a link to my photo bucket pictures. This would make a terrific car, and the work to be done would not interfere with driving it some...with the top down! call 205-908-0868. David (ps I lived in newport news until I was 10 in 1973) :-D

Well I have a little 6cyl convertible for sale. It would give me an excuse to get back out to VA too. :-D The bad news - it's a Chebby. Asking $2000 for it, and you can read about the condition & get a link to the pictures here. It really is a fun car to drive, and the engine would only need very minor effort to get it back to running (read: slap a new pulley on and go). Let me know if you're interested, and I could see about bringing it out to you.

Well I have a little 6cyl convertible for sale. It would give me an excuse to get back out to VA too. :-D The bad news - it's a Chebby. Asking $2000 for it, and you can read about the condition & get a link to the pictures here. It really is a fun car to drive, and the engine would only need very minor effort to get it back to running (read: slap a new pulley on and go). Let me know if you're interested, and I could see about bringing it out to you.

Nice little car, Macha...but I definitely want a Mopar. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back