Not open for further replies.

74DartSwinger360

The Brat Pack
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys,
I am lookin for a set of under chassis 440 headers that will work in an A body with power steering.
Dont want ones that had to be beat to hell to work with power steering.
Maybe a used set of TTI's or Schumacher's or whatever you have as long as you can prove they fitted on a 440 A body.
Prefering ones in Florida as I am located in Tampa but if you are close and have a set let me know.
Thanks

I know just don't wanna spend 800 bucks on headers... Somebody has go to have a used set out there they don't want crazy money for
Tryin to put this car together as cheap as possible to see if I can do it. Cause I don't even have 600 bucks in the purchase price of the car and a 440/727 with everything to put it in the car and an 8 3/4 3.55SG

Big block A-body mopars = crazy money. Its been the name of the game in my experience.
Even if you were to find used, still crazy money.
I do hope you find some at a reasonable price. It hasn't worked out for me. I would say perhaps with more patience than I have.
Mopars, gotta luv em.

I have a set of 2" TTI that I ran for a few months on 440 in 67 GTS then went to 499" stroker. I had to clearance a tube to make it work on low deck but otherwise look real good, not rust. I had manual steering so I don't know if they would fit power steering. I would consider selling them for maybe $500 plus ride. I am out of town so can't get pictures for a few days. If you think they would work and you are interested you can pm me, thanks Joe

I have a set of 2" TTI that I ran for a few months on 440 in 67 GTS then went to 499" stroker. I had to clearance a tube to make it work on low deck but otherwise look real good, not rust. I had manual steering so I don't know if they would fit power steering. I would consider selling them for maybe $500 plus ride. I am out of town so can't get pictures for a few days. If you think they would work and you are interested you can pm me, thanks Joe

I looked them on their site and says they wont work in an a body with power steering.
Thanks though will let my father know maybe want some for his Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back