-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Duster75

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Ok i am trading/selling my Slot mags wheels off my Duster. I only have 3 of them though. They are in pretty good shape not sure of the exact size but i belive they are 14x6 for the front and 14x7 in the rear but im not 100% sure about that. Here are the pics:

Left Front=
ixbl7a.jpg

Left Rear=
spkv90.jpg

Right Rear=
s2b2ug.jpg

I can get more pics if i need to but the car is still on the wheels. The tires have good tread but are old and dry rotted so they need to be replaced. I can take them off before i ship them if need be. I am looking for a set that looks like these:

9sfr04.jpg

They dont have to be exact or even name brand. I just need some good looking wheels for my duster and SLot Mags just arnt my style. Im open to offer. I will also drop cash on my end if need be.​

Well not sure about the patern im not good with rims, they are on my duster 360 with an 8 3/4 rear end if that helps. The front one have oval pattern.

Well not sure about the pattern im not good with rims, they are on my duster 360 with an 8 3/4 rear end if that helps. The front one have oval pattern.

360 Duster--measure from one lug to one that is diagonal to it, it will be either 4 inches or 4 1/2 inches. That's what they want to know, 4 inch is the small pattern, 4 1/2 the large pattern.

They are the 5x4.5 bolt pattern and i still have them not avertising in my area because there is little to no Muscle car owners around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back