Looking at a set of used rims...

-

bthieson

Reaction score
There's a fellow who has a decent set of US Wheels (Classic 5 spoke) that were on his cordoba. Fronts are 15X7 and backs are 15X8. He measured from the inside of the rim to the edge of the tire and it measures 5.25 inches. My question is, will this fit on my 72 Duster? I'm worried that there will be rub on the back of the tire and my leaf spring. I know everyone and their dog knows what tire and rim will fit their a-body, so if you could pass along your wealth of knowledge, I would really appreciate it.

-Ben

Was your Duster converted to 4.5" bolt circle? because your Duster is 4" bolt circle. There is a possiblity they will fit. I have rallyes that have a 4.625" backspace and a 255/60 tire and it is within .75" of the spring.

Chuck

Just remove the rear tire and take a flat bar on the brake drum.
Measure bact to the spring to see how much room you got. Sounds
like they should fit. Good luck. Let us know how it go's

I have 4 4" small pattern dish mags real cheap for sale. PM if you want..

Thanks everyone. I'm actually going to be using a hacked down B-body 8 3/4 rear with the big bolt pattern. I'm going to put everything to the stock width of my current rear. I found the rims before I did the rear though, so I'm just trying to figure out if they will work or not.

-
Back