O yea.. waiting for a good frost Jack

Attachments

• My warmed up 360 come home 007.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 86
  • My warmed up 360 come home 009.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 92
  • My warmed up 360 come home 008.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 95
I Know I can't :D and won't right there :D But one of the gobblers will be on my table as soon as I get the go ahead from our zone, There is a blind just 80 yard behind that camera, and a dear stand well over 150 yards away where they pass threw to get here :cheers: I took a couple pictures off Creed tablet last night he down loaded off his trail cam, just 1 bird and 2 or three deer to process for some protein in my freezer, there is a Doe about to fold or may all ready have so we (Creed and I) will be sure and take just what we need and waiting on a couple freezes next month :glasses7:
I can't draw a bow anymore and will take my deer during our 2 day gun hunt (Shot gun only) in my zone here on the hill. We have allot of deer and turkey this year, I think the bad ice storm we had 2 years ago put allot of wind fall on the ground in the woods and gave more cover for the birds

Lots of good eating right there Mike. :)

:blob::blob::blob: Sid!! :cheers: So good to hear from you this day :eek:ccasion:
The best food on the planet is roaming free and free of steroids and junk being feed to them :D, Fishing has been a bust for me this fall, maybe it will get better or I need to find a better way and place to get my fish fix :D

-
Back