looking at

-

rlevs

Reaction score
well i have not been on here on every more like once or twise a week do to family issues so i have been driveing back and forth from detroit to saginaw. as of all this me and the wife have been talking and it is time to get me a ride. so i have been looking for a veihical and it is a toss up between a 2001 chebby 2wd pickup for $4000 dollars. next is a 2005 jeep rubicon unlimited jeep for little over $8000 rolled but easy fix. last but not least is a 1971 Dart with a big block. now i live in michigan so i think the dart is out of the bid for it would have to be stored during the winter. the jeep would be really nice as that is the vehical that my daughter would like to drive. but i am leaning to the pick up it was my Uncle Don and has well 22000 miles on it so i know it will be with me for along time. so what do you all think and yes i would love to put the dart in my garage.

Go with what makes the most sense at this time. Like you said the Dart would be nice but not in the winter unless you can make that work for you.

thats the problem i keep going back to the Dart. i don't work any more so it would not come out of the garage much during the winter. but the pick up well that would be the best just can't seem to do it

-
Back