Looking for 14 inch tires

-

MoparMama15

Reaction score
I have a 1974 Plymouth Valiant that still has its original 4-ply tires they are holding up okay for now but I am definitely wanting to find some different new radial tires for it that are affordable and will make it more road safe... I am having a hard time finding any online to even look at price wise does anyone have any suggestions?

It's getting hard to find 14" and 15" tires and the selection is limited but you might want to start at www.tirerack.com Even if you don't buy from them, it's a good source to research what's out there.

I've bought my last 6-7 sets of tires from there. I look through the list of installers and pick one I like. Tirerack ships the tires there and they call when the tires arrive, usually 2-3 days at most. Then you make an appointment to have them installed or I usually just drop my rims off and pick them up later in the day.

I've used tirecrawler.com for the last three sets of tires I've bought. They carry a pretty good selection, have decent prices and pretty quick shipping. They have sales a few times a year, too. I got my last set of truck tires on Cyber Monday for a stupid low price - around $400 shipped.

Anyway, I've been really satisfied with them.

http://www.tirecrawler.com

As mentioned previously, Tire Rack is another good online tire shop. Their list of installers is a bonus, and it takes the hassle out of finding a shop if you already don't have a favorite.

What size are you looking for in 14s?

-
Back