-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudamama66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My posts have been deleted too many goddamn times I am getting sick of this stupid forum. All I'm trying to do is ask for a 66 barracuda for sale. These admins need to make this forum more easily manageable and tolerable and get rid of the thousands of categories.

If anyone has a freaking 1966 barracuda for sale please contact me. Under 10k would be fan fuckingtastic

My posts have been deleted too many goddamn times I am getting sick of this stupid forum. All I'm trying to do is ask for a 66 barracuda for sale. These admins need to make this forum more easily manageable and tolerable and get rid of the thousands of categories.

If anyone has a freaking 1966 barracuda for sale please contact me. Under 10k would be fan fuckingtastic
Not sure if you found one. I have a red on red 340,727 8 3/4 355 sure grip. Bucket seat console 273 2 bbl car with factory tach still in place. Complete but will definitely need a lot of work depending on what you want. Located in TX though. PM me and maybe we could talk. Not really looking to sell but could use the room for my other projects. I wont advertise it if you are not interested. Just push in the corner and cover it up.

i spotted one yesterday, a 66 and a 64, 5500 cdn for both, its in northern bc though, the 66 has a console shift, not too bad of shape actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back