Looking for 65 Barracuda tail lights

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to find them in decent condition used. The pot metal didn't hold up well on these benzels. If you get desperate www.laysons.com has repos made with higher quality metal but are pricey..$525.00 for the pair.

It's hard to find them in decent condition used. The pot metal didn't hold up well on these benzels. If you get desperate www.laysons.com has repos made with higher quality metal but are pricey..$525.00 for the pair.
Thanks for the info, I'm not desperate, mine has 66 tail lights in it, they're good just not correct.

I need a set of tail lights for a 65 barracuda in driver condition, if anyone has any pm me here.
Thanks
Anthony
Hi got the set to take pics to send & now camera "lost in the christmas shuffle" missing, will send when the camera is found. They are complete with the inside plastic body gasket, all studs & nuts good, lenses a little hazing & some dirt inside lenses, no damage & presentable chrome that will shine wiih a good cleaning & some pitting at top of the housing anyway will send pics when camera found. Have you gotten pics for the 66 tailights? Thanks dartin jack John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back