-
Status
Not open for further replies.

agarcia5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello to all. I am currently looking for a 1965 Plymouth Fury sport. If you have one or know of one let me know. My dad had one back in the day and I would love to get one for h him. Thank you all and I appreciate it your help.

Thanks again, Arturo

I'd check the Albequerque, NM craigslist. there were two for sale on there very recently.

There is a guy here is Las Cruces who has been trying to sell his 65 two door for quite a while, but I don't remember whether it is a Coronet or a Fury. His name is "Smokey" and can get you his full name and contact info through a friend but you would have to contact me to get that.
I also have access to a 66 Fury I two door post and a 67? Fury III two door hardtop in the local yard, both solid clean southern NM cars if you are willing to move forward a year or two. I don't think the yard owner would want much for either Fury, the 66 or the 67. the 66 was a stick car, slant six and three speed are still in place (pedals are gone, however) and the 67 was a V-8 auto air car, that had a black vinyl top and interior with a light yellow exterior.
Dave
las Cruces NM
newmexguyus AT yahoo
505-301-4712

I have a 64 in my backyard....Does that do anything for you or does it have to be a 65??

theres one listed on kijiji.com look for british columbia pick any city then select 500km radius collector cars or specialty cars it should come up ,its a red hardtop with a red interior 318 poly automatic for pretty cheap for a good clean driver

Too bad for the distance, my friend has a 65 Sport Fury convertible that could be had fairly cheap. Its one of those ones that needs a full resto but they dont make quality sheetmetal for them so its a borderline parts car. Has all the chrome, some in multiples... clear BC papers and a running 440/727! Plus theres a parts car!

1965 Sport Fury FR.jpg

1965 Fury FR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back