-
Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyvaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi. im looking for a cheep drivers side fender for my 66 valiant. and if anyone has a driver side grill peace to let me know if you have anything. thank you

Welcome to FABO! :cheers: I have seen a few front fenders on ebay lately, may check there. Got any pics of your car?

Attachments

• Picture 659.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 217
Welcome...

I have one you can have if you can get to western WA (Edmonds, WA area would be best). The outer skin is in good shape, there is rust along the top inner fender interface point, a new piece should be welded in.

that sounds really good but im in the middle of idaho :( when i got the car the front fender was all smashed in. i did a bunch of body work but can't make the body lines look right and can't get the shape of the wheel flare. would you ever consider shipping it if i send you the money.. please let me know, thanks alot.

heres a picture. i'll try to put one
of the finder when i frist got the car. thanks again

Welcome...

I have one you can have if you can get to western WA (Edmonds, WA area would be best). The outer skin is in good shape, there is rust along the top inner fender interface point, a new piece should be welded in.

i was looking where you lived on google. do you ever go to marysville? my mom has an aunt that lives there. maybe we could make sumthing work if you can't ship. thanks again :)

I DIDNT know mickey made radials,,im now running hoosiers radials,,,33x22

Attachments

• fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 010.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 366
its a mopar 8 3/4 rear end with a back brace,,,3.91 gears now
yes i pulled this car out of a cotton field in mississippi thanks giving of 1984 when it was just a shell .. was orignally a 273 automatic on the column,factory air conditioning car,,silver ,,,wa just a shell rust free,,, i wanted a 64/65 but rust free and the price was right 300 bucks heres a fewe how it looked when i drug it home

Attachments

• the beggining.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 190
its a mopar 8 3/4 rear end with a back brace,,,3.91 gears now
yes i pulled this car out of a cotton field in mississippi thanks giving of 1984 when it was just a shell .. was orignally a 273 automatic on the column,factory air conditioning car,,silver ,,,wa just a shell rust free,,, i wanted a 64/65 but rust free and the price was right 300 bucks heres a fewe how it looked when i drug it home

i got mine out of a junk yard in 2008 and have been working on it sence. dont really have much money right now so ive been doing body work and cheep things to keep me busy during the winter..
thats crazy how long you have owned it, thats befor i was born. its cool to see some old pictures from back then. your car is awesome. are you doing any work on it now? did you change it to a 4 speed?

i got mine out of a junk yard in 2008 and have been working on it sence. dont really have much money right now so ive been doing body work and cheep things to keep me busy during the winter..
thats crazy how long you have owned it, thats befor i was born. its cool to see some old pictures from back then. your car is awesome. are you doing any work on it now? did you change it to a 4 speed?

before you were born huh,,now i feel old,,,lol

nt doing any thing this winter,,altho i have a ton of new items laying around,,if i ever get to it im going to re wire the entire car, smooth out the engine bay and re paint the engine bay,,,then insulate the floor of sound and heat,,in the summer its very hot in this car,,,,and not to bad when its cold out,,, i have to get my street rod back on the road,,,,this winter,,,

your doing s fine job,,,love the tubbed look ,,,did you have the rear narrowed??? leafs or 4 link ???

the first time i changed it to a 4 speed i found a donor car later model dart,,and used all that stuff worked like that for years,, i did the conversion in a parking lot of a town home i was renting at the time,,,aaah to be young again,,,,,

now its all hydrualic,,,,a system i made from looking at several other ideas from a lot of other cars on the mopar sites,,,just keep plugging away you will get there

before you were born huh,,now i feel old,,,lol

nt doing any thing this winter,,altho i have a ton of new items laying around,,if i ever get to it im going to re wire the entire car, smooth out the engine bay and re paint the engine bay,,,then insulate the floor of sound and heat,,in the summer its very hot in this car,,,,and not to bad when its cold out,,, i have to get my street rod back on the road,,,,this winter,,,

your doing s fine job,,,love the tubbed look ,,,did you have the rear narrowed??? leafs or 4 link ???

the first time i changed it to a 4 speed i found a donor car later model dart,,and used all that stuff worked like that for years,, i did the conversion in a parking lot of a town home i was renting at the time,,,aaah to be young again,,,,,

now its all hydrualic,,,,a system i made from looking at several other ideas from a lot of other cars on the mopar sites,,,just keep plugging away you will get there

i hate the winter it makes it hard to get things done. the high around heres been in the 20's. it has four link. narrowed it myself. i sent the axels off and then shortend the housing myself. when i get the money i wanna do some kinda roll bar. but i'm looking for a fender right now cuz im doing body work and it needs replaced. the ones on ebay are anywhere form 3 to 400 dollers. i think thats way to much. parts for these cars are not cheep.

Here are pictures of the fender I have. As you can see, it does have some rust issues. Sorry for the picture quality, it was getting dark and the camera was having trouble focusing. If you are still interested, we can work out the details to get it to you.

Attachments

• DSCN0504a.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCN0503a.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN0502a.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN0501a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN0499a.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN0498a.jpg