-
Status
Not open for further replies.

karwash

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I live in Seal Beach...I drive a 66 Valiant 100 Wagon. It is my daily driver and I am doing the resto as I go. The rear axle has been whining for quite some time so I know the bearings are gone. Now it's making load noises when I start and stop, so I'm pretty sure the ring and pinion are going or gone. I am looking for a complete running 7.25 rear axle 72 or older. I need to get my baby back on the road. I will pick it up (take it off the vehicle if needed), or pay to have it shipped. If you have one for sale please let me know....
Thanks

Have you gone to Pick-a-part in Ontario CA.? There were two there the last time I was there after Thanksgiving in their old car section. there was also one at Pick-a-Part in Irwindale? (on peck road) at the same time. Likely still there as both yards are slow to rotate their old car sections. Also there are are self serve yards near Beach & Ball and Beach & Katella in Stanton?, somewhat closer to you or three in the Wilmington area. They get an older car now and then but put them in with regular inventory so rotation is much quicker. Consider checking your axle bearings first as they are often the source of rear end noises and for a '66 easy to find and replace (if you have a press).

Shouldn't be to hard to find,most people are giving them away.
Free bump for you.

I have one laying around out of a 73 dart sport located in VA let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back