-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of bucket seats from a 76 Duster that I am putting in a 73. I am looking for the Drivers Side right hand Seat Track for a 70-73 to make this work.

I don't need a full set of seat tracks but will buy them if I have to in order to get the one seat track I need. If you have you are willing to part with please let me know.

I have a full set of 74-76 A Body Bucket Seat tracks in great condition that I would be willing to trade (and even toss in some cash in needed) if someone happened to be having the opposite problem I am having.

Thanks.. I thought the Cat Converter hump started in 74.

Looking for 70-74 Driver side seat tracks. Will pay CASH and/or trade a set of 75/76 Driver side seat tracks (In great condition) for them.

Anyone?? I know I could get a full set of re-pops for $400 but hoping to find something a lot more reasonable than that since I just need one side.

Still looking. Only part holding me back from finishing the interior. Anyone that has a full set or just the drivers side seat track they are willing to part with, please let me know and how much you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back