looking for 8 3/4 center

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to hijack, but that is close to what I need too, I need a 3.55 or 3.73 max.

looking for 8 3/4 center section, prefer 489 case with 4.10 or 4.56 gear. with sure grip.[/QUOT
i have a 742 case with 4.56 gear ratio with the cone style posi a little wear on the cross pin they worked great they are to low for me 250.00 plus shipping
brent 435-830-2524

sent you a pm wireweld, thanks for replys guys.what i am looking to do is kill two birds with 1 stone,i want the 489 case and gears for my race car.i want a complete set up so i can throw it in and get my car up and rolling. then later i will repace it with a spool and new axles and use the sure grip for my other car.

reply to mopar charlie how much you asking for the 3.91 489 case and is it a cone or clutch type.

ok guys new plan, i know some of you guys are looking for something like this.what i have is a edelbrock d64 dualquad intake with two 450 carter carbs,intake bolt holes are slotted,so it was on my 360.otherwise in good shape, im willing to swap for the 8 3/4 center im looking for.i dont have the linkage,fuel line, or breathers.i ran this set up about 5 years ago carbs worked good at the time.been sitting around in garage for awhile, made need rebuilt.will try to get pics in next couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back