Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I am looking for an 8-3/4 rear for my 71 scamp...it needs to be a sure grip, but it doesnt have to nescessarily be an a-body rear, although that would be preferred. I am also looking for all the parts to convert my scamps front drums to discs. If anyone has any of these parts for sale and lives in Ontario, Canada or somewhere close to Ontario in the states somewhere, please message me

Thank you
Matthew

I Have A 8 3/4 3.55 Sure Grip In A 741 Housing, Im Selling To Get A 3.91 For My 340 Small Block, Price Is 350.00 I Live In St.louis Mo 314 610 7220 Brian

sorry 35regal, thats gonna be way too much for me on shipping

too much for shipping...im looking for guys in Canada

Hi there,
I do have exactly what you need, more interested in trading than selling,as i'm building a 440 69 Dart drag car.What do you have? Would be very interested in TTI underchassis headers as I don't want to cut my inner fenders for the hookers that I already have. I live in Montreal Quebec, so no borders and right next to Ont.
Mike

hey mike, i have no parts to trade at all...sorry....are you still interested in a sale?

I Have A 8 3/4 3.55 Sure Grip In A 741 Housing, Im Selling To Get A 3.91 For My 340 Small Block, Price Is 350.00 I Live In St.louis Mo 314 610 7220 Brian

Thats a good deal on a complete 8 3/4. I have seen housings alone going for more than that!8)

Some info on the parts for you, the complete original 8 3/4 out of my 69 340 swinger 4 speed car, and the upper contol arms,spindles and calipers out of 74 valiant, so big bolt patern of course.Not sure on gearing, have not checked it yet, but it's a sure grip. Make me an offer, but I must be clear on this, I did get another offer yesterday at Musclepalooza that's very tempting.
Cheers,
Mike

hey drag dart im going to pm you on this one...for the rest of you guys, yes there are good deals but I am in Ontario, Canada as i have already said and shipping something as big as a rearend or disc brake setup is gonna cost a shitload of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back