-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
yep i got a 8track tape player for the new yorker
looking for 8track tapes pm me
thank u

I would not try and play them!

They are good for show but those tapes are 40 years old. The rollers are sticky and will pull the tape out

I have a few boxes of them any type you are looking for? Not real sure where they are right now, but know they are here somewhere.

Have country that was my dad's, rock that was mine and brothers and some really old people from the day that was in the Caddy that Charlie had.

I put one in the caddy probably 20 years ago and thought I would never get it back out.

Check you local swap meets and flea markets and I bet you will find some.

Let me look around. Boxes of them stored away with house players. I believe I still have a eight track recorder so you could record some up to date music to drive around with.

Oh man.
We just hauled a box of them to the dump.

that sucks.

I know a lady into storage lockers and garage/estate sales. I'll pass the word on....

(The word of the day is "legs", help spread the word.....)

did you check under the port-a-potty?

I think there is a skynyrd 8 track they used to keep it from wobbling

There is a website(don't remember it right,now)that tells how to restore 8 tracks, most of the materials are common houslehold items, if remember right.

Mine are just for sentimental value. Original box out of my H.S. Road Runner

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 210
I'm interested in some also. Doo wop, old ones like drifters, Motown , old groups., blues .Just put a 8 track in my dart. Sounds pretty good. EBay has some also. Love that old stuff.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 128
  • 002.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 003.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 116
-
Back