-
Status
Not open for further replies.

strokedracer05

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As title states i am looking for a decently shaped 1971 dodge demon. A 1972 will not work want it to be in considerable shape does not have to run but do prefer it to be mostly complete does not have to be fully complete i do not want a restored car and i dont want a basket case.....im looking to travel 600 miles one way to look at your car i am located in belpre ohio...i have sold one of my much loved cars to finally buy me my dream car pm me with what u got and we can work a deal

I know i dont have much posts on here but i am on srtforums.com alot and am an active honest guy i have 100% feedback with over 10 transactions....just trying to provide some good information for u guys to fall upon to knw im a legit guy

Thanks,

Keenan

My car in NOT for sale but it will give you the incentive to find your dream car.

Wilson :)

Attachments

• water heater 001.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 201
so what about a 72 is a deal killer for you? Identical car platform with the exception of really only (7) pcs that people notice the difference on --
(1)left fender
(2)right fender
(3)left fender extension
(4)right fender extension
(5)grille
(6)Left rear side marker light
(7) right rear side marker light

Shave the marker lights and your down to only (3) pcs difference in a 71 versus a 72? Not counting the hood and scoop

Only reason I ask is I have a 72 project for sale in Pittsburgh, PA

You're way more patient than ME........Good Luck in your search for a cool Demon :cheers:

so what about a 72 is a deal killer for you? Identical car platform with the exception of really only (7) pcs that people notice the difference on --
(1)left fender
(2)right fender
(3)left fender extension
(5)grille

Shave the marker lights and your down to only (3) pcs difference in a 71 versus a 72? Not counting the hood and scoop

Don't forget NO rallye dash option in 72 and the Demon emblems are different. I luv 72's LOL

My car in NOT for sale but it will give you the incentive to find your dream car.

Wilson :)

That car gives me every incentive to find my dream car that is gorgeous!

(1)left fender
(2)right fender
(3)left fender extension
(5)grille

I appericiate the input as your post states the difference that i dont like is how the 72's side marker lights stick out past the body panels i like the 70-71 style marker lights on all of the mopars and yea i could shave it but i want it to be original and i dont want it to be something its not. Yes im being picky but this is my dream car. Thanks for the input guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back