[WANTED] looking for a 1971 plymouth duster hood rochester wa.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my 71 hood that ive had for several years like 2 months ago for next to nothing to get it out of the garage, what a shame , i live so close to you. thats horrible.#-o if your ever looking for anything else, shoot me a message, and ill keep my eyes open for a good hood as well. Ive driven every backroad in lewis county, and mostly everwhere up by you , and know where alot of cars are . If I find anything ill get back to you asap. im looking for front fenders in good shape for a 73-76 duster/dart sport. Take care , like I said ill get ahold of you right away if I find anything!

hello I have a 72' Scamp hood in great condition one tiny ding on front edge, rust free ,very nice heat shield ..hinges available also...im in Salem OR.

Its been a while since I was on here last. Are PMs obsolete? I cant figure out how to use/access them anymore. I have a flat hood from a 70 340 Duster. It has some minor rust on the underside and hood pins. $199.00. PM for contact info(if PM exist anymore).

Hi 1976DrtSport,

Saw that you are looking for 1973-76 Duster/Dart Sport Fenders. I have that. Please message me for details if you are interested.

Thanks,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back