Not open for further replies.

vanleer mopars

Mopar or no car!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello A Body Members
I am looking for a 1974 Plymouth Scamp fan shroud for a slant 6. If u have one, or know where I can find one please respond. Part number on top of radiator #020416, and number on screen facing engine #103 0497. Radiator is 19 inch.

Thanks
Van Leer Mopars

Attachments

• right radiator 1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 171
  • left radiator.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 179
  • top radiator.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 164
What size radiator do you need it for? I have one out of a 75 Dart Sport with a 318 it's for a 19inch radiator.

What size radiator do you need it for? I have one out of a 75 Dart Sport with a 318 it's for a 19inch radiator.

Sorry haven't responded I work nights. I measured my radiator and its 19 length, but 21 width. What's the width on the shroud u have? the reason I ask is because I tried one that was supposely for a 19 inch, 318 and was to long in width.
Thanks

I thought there was a difference in the shrouds between the /6 and the 318 - whether the hole is on the left or right side of the shroud?
Anyhow, if EvilScamps does not work out shoot me a PM. I have one from a '74 Duster /6.
C

ok pics attached, I'll look at radiator part number in the morning, off to work gotta save America!
ok also posted part number from radiator 11/13/12

Just an Update got the Fan Shroud from Clhyer. Will be putting it on this Wednesday will post pics afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back