Looking for a 2 dr. stick shift w/ fact. A.C.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. This is my first post ever here although I have been stalking FABO for years because of the great info available here. I registered so that I can find the right car.
My next project is to have, in it's finished form, a 2 door A-body with a 4 speed, BB, and A.C. Not a show queen. A DD. Of course, this combo was never available. Engine swaps are no problem for me so I'm looking for a factory stick (column or floor) with factory or dealer installed (no aftermarket "hangers") A.C. I have the drivetrain, from front to back, ready to go. It just needs a nice home. There's a 4 door on eBay as we speak but it's just that... a 4 door.
Also, I'll be 62 and I have had it with body restorations! I hate it ](*,). Still love doing the mechanical work, though.
So, there's my wish list: a nice 2 door with factory A.C. and factory clutch setup. Rollers OK (preferred actually). BTW, I'm also cheap :yawinkle: so I'd be a lot friendlier to see a price reflecting 2011 and not 2006. I also, unfortunately, have to take into consideration the trucking costs to get it down here to central FL (why are all the cars I want in Oregon - LOL). Thanks guys
If you email me directly, it would be appreciated.
Email me (Stan ) at:

craiglist_1
at
hotmail
dot
com

FWIW, I used to race a '67 GT back in the late 60's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back