looking for a 67-72 dart

-

stroker mike

Reaction score
If any of you have a 67-72 dart available for a pro street project please let me know. I'd like to find an old race car or unfinished project with tubs or spring relo already done. It need not have engine, tranny, interior, etc. I can do the rest. Complete body, steering and suspension are most important to me. I'd prefer the engine to be in the original location, and the firewall. And I'd prefer the glass to be intact. Thanks! You can pm me or leave a note here, whatever works for you and I will be in touch asap

Have a buddy with a 67 Dart that is tubbed, Dana, rack & pinion front, caged & was ready for paint a few years ago, so don't know what it looks like now.

He told me a few weeks ago he was thinking of selling it. I think he will want TOO MUCH for it, but it was a very clean western car when it was started to be pro streeted, engine compartment and jambs painted, rest in primer.

I'll ask him tomorrow if he is still thinking of selling

I told him he should pull drivetrain from his duster, sell the duster and finish the dart. 1st time down the track with duster was a 10.60 and shut down at 1,000' since he run out of gear. This was the guys's 1st trip down the track also

-
Back