-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a grill, headlight bezels, and turn signal lenses for a 68 dart just need to be in driver condition. I am new here so i hope I am doing this right. Also just bought the car so i dont have a lot of money right now. I would be very interested in trading the 67 dart grill and turn signal assy's for a set for a 68. Finally are the headlight bezels the same for 67 and 68 if so I only need the drivers side. Thanks.

The headlight bezels are totally different so your 67' stuff won't work. If you find someone willing to trade 67' stuff for 68' stuff then you better jump on it. It isn't very likely. Check out e-bay for a grille. Most of the time one that is straight and in need of polishing and re-painting brings a few hundred but a week ago there was seven put on in a 24 hr. period. I was able to score two for less than $150.00 for the pair including shipping. It isn't likely to happen again but you never know. Good luck, Scott.

welcome to fabo. Glad to see another one form Or. You are just down the road from me as I am in Springfield. We have a 68 grill and so it wouldn't be a long drive for you to check it out if you would like

yes i might be interested in looking at it i may have bought one today i am not positive yet but if it falls through how much would you want for it thanks justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back