-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
have been looking for a 69 Dart GT or GTS (really don't want to clone a real GTS) to clone into my big brothers 69 GTS he had in the 70's

what I hope to find is a clean 69 that doesn't have to be completely rebuilt. less drivetrain OK, roller yes, prefer bucket seat, AT console car

my plan

build a clone of Tony's car 69 GTS 383, auto, 3.91 gear white, white interior with headrest buckets and a red GTS tail stripe

there was one for sale here a few years ago I wish I had gotten

not in a real hurry. just looking for the right car.

If you know of one for sale please let me know

should be in my house soon and plan on being there for many years. thinking if I'm going to do it need to do it while I still can

there have been a few real GTS cars for sale that I have even thought about getting and cloning into his, that would be OK too, would have to just keep the stuff to put back to original if someone else wanted when I'm done with it.

My son is considering selling his 69 GTS 383 4-speed car. It is mostly complete, NOM but it is apart and is a considerable project. PM me if interested

I have a 1969 gt convertible with the gts hood and back panel with a 440 automatic and 3.55 sure grip way to much stuff to list in this reply if your still looking. as far as your add I have a spare grill and bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back