Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
OK, looking for a new A body. I have been perusing the classifieds here and elsewhere and I'm not coming up with what I want. Tough market out there right now, very slim pickins.

I have it narrowed down to a few choices.

• '70-'71 Duster - lower end model, grandma style car OK.
  • 1969 Dart - same deal, custom 2 door style, belt trim, plain jane.
  • Possibly a Demon
#1 on the wish list is that whatever vehicle you are trying to hock, I want it to be rust free, straight and original paint. Hey, I can dream...

I prefer lower level cars, most likely a Slant/318 grandma type thing. Less options, the better. No A/C cars, don't want to deal with getting rid of it and filling holes. Would like original paint and interior if its in decent condition. Prefer radio delete but original radio OK as long as the dash and door panels are not cut for a modern stereo and speakers. I like F3, F4 and F8 green, B5 blue, possibly white, black or maybe gold. Not too keen on red/orange/yellow/brown/purple/high impact/viper this or that/two tone/primer etc. Also, I really don't like beige or white interiors much. And lastly, I definitely do not want anything '73-up.

Buy hey, these wants are not set in stone. If you have something you think I might like, send it my way. Worst that can happen is I say no thanks. Perhaps something can be easily changed, I don't want to rule out the right deal for a minor detail.

Other notes - I do not have anything to trade, I am looking to buy.

I have several small block engines in various stages waiting for the right chassis. I also have a rear diff and a transmission so I'm pretty much set on drive train. But - if your car has an 8.75 or better, that's good!

So I live in NY out on Long Island. I would prefer to see any potential candidates in person. However, I will consider cars anywhere in the states. That said, if you live somewhere beyond an easy drive for me please be prepared with lots of detailed pictures.

I am not in a great hurry. Would really like to make sure I get the right car since the next one hopefully will be a keeper.

Not looking to spend $20K on a real 340 car nor am I looking to buy a $1,500 shell that needs $20K worth of work. I mostly just want a clean, basic, original driver that I can put my drive train of choice into. I guess its up to you to determine if you have what I want.

I respond to PMs and email pretty quickly. If you'd like to speak in person, PM and I will forward my number. Please forward an asking price, location and contact info if you send an initial PM.

Thanks,

- Greg

A 68 but looks decent

Date: 2012-02-03, 11:39PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

340 has a cam,headers,flowmasters,x heads, intake new carb, electronic ignition. original 318 car 4 speed 8 3/4 rear very solid car,lots of extras. tons of new parts, a fun fast driver. southern car must sell serious buyers only interior needs some finishing or drive as is

ignore mustang camaro cuda duster challenger cobra gtx plymouth mopar firebird trans am ws6 ls1 lifted cummins valiant swinger road runner super bee a body

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5Ge5K85H33K23M33N5c232fa9028daf53115c.jpg

PostingID: 2833848461

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back