-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie573

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking pretty hard for a project or complete 70 Roadrunner or GTX. needs to have a clear title, all vins match and fender tag. would like to find the most solid car for the money. Not looking for a basket case but not afraid of doing metal work either. does not have to have engine or trans.

Send member (cosgig) on this site a PM.......... I think he still has a
70 GTX for sale, but unfornately I don't have any information on it. Good luck.

my friend has a v code 70 roadrunner project , does yard drive , needs brake work , clean title /w fendertag , i think he has buildsheet too . fj5 trak pac post car . it could probably be had for 20 k . If your serious & want his # pm me & i 'll give you his name & # . the car is in the Tulsa Ok area

Thanks. I think I'm going to go for one without engine or tranny unless I can find a good enough deal. and not anything real special. just roadrunner or gtx. I am wanting to go with a newer hemi because I want to drive it. "ALOT" SO probably looking for more of a project but still not looking for a basket case.

Thanks. I think I'm going to go for one without engine or tranny unless I can find a good enough deal. and not anything real special. just roadrunner or gtx. I am wanting to go with a newer hemi because I want to drive it. "ALOT" SO probably looking for more of a project but still not looking for a basket case.
dude at fbbo listed the yellow one at 11K

Sparky, seein how you aint hung up on an original upon completion consider this. I've got a 68 Satillite with a killer 383 with headers in it, bench seat, auto car. Originally a 318 which i have on the stand. Yellow with black top. My intent was to clone a GTX which i have gathered the hood, GTX emblems, rear trunk tail sections and a new set of carpet, black still in teh box. It does run and drive with bad floor pans. Sure grip rear. Interior is not bad here in West Plains, Mo. for $5500. I can get you some pics as it's here in one of teh garages. I've realized at my age i will never complete the ongoing projects much less start another. PM me if this sparks your interest.

Ok. So I am less than 30 days from coming home and still looking for a 70 GTX, Roadrunner or satellite. If anyone knows of one I may be interested in please pm me and let me know. I am hoping to have a couple of good leads to go on when I get home so I can get one and get started. :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back