Looking For A-Body around $5000 Whatcha Got?!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking For A-Body around $5000, give or take. Preferably a Duster, but I'll consider all A- bodies. Please no 4 doors. Anybody have anything?

1972 340 4 spd go wing Duster numbers matching for $5500, runs strong, needs z bar rebuild & gas tank and a lil body work but overall respectable IMHO

67 Barracuda Cpe $4,ooo.oo /six auto minor mechanical repairs to make it a driver original paint,can't find any rust been in storage

Hey Alley, this 67 Fish is my dads car, it is really decent, NO RUST! It does have several layers of dust on it.....8)

This car is a 70 Swinger with a 225 slant six and a 904 transmission that runs really well. I bought it from the son-in-law of the original owner. It has the original paint, that's a little faded. It has a few small rust spots on the passenger quarter, that could be patched with small patches, or replace the entire quarter.

I replaced the carpet, and the floorboards are completely solid. The paint on the floor is still in nice shape. I got rid of the stock bench seat, and had a set of 70 Duster buckets recovered with 71 Duster/Demon covers and did the back seat in matching covers. They are all blue. The headliner is in bad shape, and the dashpad could use replacing.

Other than that, the car is REALLY straight and solid. When I first looked at the car, I was blown away at how clean and solid the car was. Very few dings. It's a really nice straight car.

Attachments

• 70Swinger.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back