-
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some older stewart warner gauges with this face on them. Not necessarily the same crested needle but the same face. If anyone has one or more of these style gauges please drop me a message. Thanks.

Attachments

• $_3-6.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 278
  • $_3-7.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 284
Theres so many. These older style have the 1-10 numerics on them most of the newer ones have higher numbers. I like these nostalgic looking buggers. I was just hoping one of my fellow moparters would have something. I could get lost on ebay. Thanks for the heads up.

Looking for some older stewart warner gauges with this face on them. Not necessarily the same crested needle but the same face. If anyone has one or more of these style gauges please drop me a message. Thanks.

I should have a full set somewhere. (including speedo and tach) I'd bought them in the 70s and never used them. I'll look for them.

Thanks nomax. That fella didn t have any like the one above but he sure does have a lot.

Thanks for the digging and for the pics. But I m looking for the same exact gauge that I posted at the top of this page. If the needle is different thats fine but the rest of the gauge face should look the same. Numbered 1 to 10. If you have one like that I d like to check it out. Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back