[WANTED] Looking for a good power brake booster for a 1973 dodge dart sport

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Austen G Ornduff

I have advertised these many times.
Do you just need the bare booster or do you need the entire unit with brackets and linkage?
Send me a PM and let me know what you need. I may be able to fit it all in a USPS $22 flat rate box.

@Austen G Ornduff

I have advertised these many times.
Do you just need the bare booster or do you need the entire unit with brackets and linkage?
Send me a PM and let me know what you need. I may be able to fit it all in a USPS $22 flat rate box.
I just need the bare brake booster

I have a few. They will all need cleaning to look nice. They are not rusty, just "seasoned".

76 1.jpg

76 3.jpg

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_E2300.JPG

These are all from A body cars from the 1973-1976 year models.
$60 for the bare booster, $90 for the booster and all brackets and linkage....PLUS shipping in both offers.
Thanks...Let me know. I can pack and ship quickly.
Greg

I have a US Post Office a mile or so from the house. With smaller items, their flat rate boxes is hard to beat the price. That is why I often quote $22 for the biggest square shaped flat rate box.

I have a US Post Office a mile or so from the house. With smaller items, their flat rate boxes is hard to beat the price. That is why I often quote $22 for the biggest square shaped flat rate box.
Just wondering if you had a chance to get a total price for me with the shipping and everything

The booster should fit in a $22 flat rate box. I can get one tomorrow and let you know.
If it fits in the flat rate box, that would be $60 for the booster, $22 for the shipping for an $82 total. If the box isn't big enough, I'll have to put it in a regular box and check the price on that. It will surely be more since I'm in CA and you're in Indiana. I make nothing on shipping charges. High costs there often kill a sale so I'm as interested in a cheap price as the buyer is.
By tomorrow noon PDT, I'll know more. Thank you.
For the future, lets chat through private message. I'll start one with you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back