Looking for a high quality windshield wiper motor rebuilder

-

cruiser

Reaction score
Hi All: Can anyone recommend a good wiper motor rebuilder/restorer? Have you used them, would you recommend them, and how much did it cost? Thanks!

I have a text out to a buddy who had his 3 speed motor for a 69 GTX repaired /restored by a company in Florida (IIRC)

What type (2 or 3 speed) and what year? I rebuilt my 69 2 speed a while back and posted an article on it. If you have a similar one, and are mechanically inclined, you can do it pretty easily.

100.jpg

105.jpg

200.jpg

My buddy got back to me. Unfortunately it was PassionForMopars.

I have a number and an email address

If you want the contact info pm me. Your in box is full.

He did say it took a long time and that was in 2017 ish

He is very happy with the results though.

Your friend is a lucky one and probably the last customer that was happy.
Lol even if you look at the website, its excuse riddled and been that way for a year or 2.
My buddy got back to me. Unfortunately it was PassionForMopars.

I have a number and an email address

If you want the contact info pm me. Your in box is full.

He did say it took a long time and that was in 2017 ish

He is very happy with the results though.

$400 FOR A WIPER MOTOR!!!!!...
I'll go through 10 $40 Amazon Chinese crap motors before that'll ever happen....

Mine is a three speed, so I cannot do it myself as the motor case needs to be anodized. I'll check out the links that you sent - thanks.
What type (2 or 3 speed) and what year? I rebuilt my 69 2 speed a while back and posted an article on it. If you have a similar one, and are mechanically inclined, you can do it pretty easily.

View attachment 1715971060

View attachment 1715971062

View attachment 1715971063[/Q
Yea I used Bruce Somner as well. I think it was around $250

this was for my ‘74 dodge W200.

View attachment 1715971069

Okay, guys. Just spoke to Bruce at NS1, and he'll be rebuilding my motor. He charges $260.00 and turns it around in 6-8 weeks. Thanks a million for steering me in the right direction!

Okay, guys. Just spoke to Bruce at NS1, and he'll be rebuilding my motor. He charges $260.00 and turns it around in 6-8 weeks. Thanks a million for steering me in the right direction!
I'm in the wrong business...:BangHead:...

Try Midwest rebuilders in Bedford park IL
The guys name is Kenny Walsh. Friend of a friend of mine.
They do all kinds of wiper motors, plus (at least they used to, it's been a few years) power window motors, steering boxes, and more. I've had them do a couple steering boxes for me several years ago, never an issue with any
Better than your parts store "Cardone" crap.
The guy I knew there is Kenny Walsh. I think he's the guy who actually does the electric motor side of the business.
He"s a buddy of the guy I know, who owned a Bumper to Bumper parts store franchise near where I grew up.
The shop is on 66th in Bedford park IL not far from Midway airport.

-
Back