Looking for a link to a custom A/C condenser.

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I'm looking at putting some vintage Air on my car but I have a heat exchanger and a tranny cooler already in front of my radiator. I was looking for a link or some advise on a round a/c condenser that I can mount to the bottom of my radiator support or between the support and the bumper. My tranny cooler lines are hard bent lines in place and my fan shroud is riveted to the radiator so it's not easy to move.
09b3d1d6.jpg

a2e16be8.jpg

f7272367.jpg

To work properly, you need a condenser at least the whole open area of your core support.it would have to be in front of everything.R134a requires a good size condenser.I would say a minimum size of 14 x 18 and that would be pushing it with a black car.You got a full house now,what temp is it there and how does the motor cool now.
Martin

My temps in traffic are 180*... the car cools very efficiently even with the large heat exchanger and the small tranny cool in front of the radiator.

my tranny cooler lines run straight from the cooler to the tranny... I might be able to get a large condenser in behind the current tranny cooler.

I have a large fan shroud that covers the entire radiator so no need for another if I just mount it to the radiator. .. so in essence it would be my large 3 row radiator-large thin condenser-tranny cooler in the center like it's currently mounted but in front of condenser.

You are correct, the one I posted would restrict air flow and if your fan is capable it would be the best way.
And tinting those windows like you did is a plus !!!
So you are making a Cool car cooler !!!
Martin

I want to dive the car all summer.. and my wife is telling me I have to get A/c.. so no argument here! lol

-
Back