Looking for a mopar collector from Nebraska

-

Dbarker42

Reaction score
Looking for a mopar collector from Nebraska I sold my 71 dodge Dart Swinger back in late 2009- early 2010.

Here is the background story of the car. Me and my Pops bought the 71 Dodge Dart Swinger in 2002 and moderately restored it, it was clean looking and sounded good though. I drove it trough high school, but it wasn't really the fuel efficient beast I needed to drive back and forth from college, so it got parked in the barn. As it happens to most, I got into a financial crunch and had to sell the car to pay for school. I knew then that I would regret it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I wasn't always as good about filing old papers away in college as I am now, so I am in the process now of hunting down the VIN number and for the life of me I cant remember the mans name that bought the car from me.

The car was sold late in 2009- early 2010. I do remember that he was from Nebraska (Omaha area I believe) and that he collected old Mopar cars and it wasn't just a couple it was in the 25+ range. I know that's not much information, but I thought that if he was that big of a car collector someone from the Nebraska Omaha area might have an idea of who he is.

I will post more information as I get it and A BIG THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OUT IN ANYWAY!

Attachments

• IMG00064.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 135
-
Back