Looking for a person in the Long Beach, CA area to me a favor

-

62BT409

Reaction score
since I am on the East Coast......... Anyway, I am in the search for a Car Bra for an 1971 Dodge Demon A-Body a 1971 Plymouth Cuda E-body bra. The only place that I have located is in Long Beach, CA. to be exact:
2680 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806 and the name of the place is Wardlow Kustom Masks. After going back and forth with emails and phone calls it seems they do not have the bras I am wanting. And since the owner past away a long time ago, the family runs the business now. And they do not have the time to go and search for a particular car to make a pattern for a bra. So they suggested I search for someone near their place of business that would not mind riding by and showing the this type of car. Now they have a 1971 Plymouth Duster pattern but no picture. I do not know if that would work on a '71 Demon. SO any help would greatly appreciated. email me or PM me....Thanks

I would not go with a Bra based on a Duster front end, they are different enough that things would not fit the way you want them to. Have you looked to see who can make/s a Dart Bra, since the Demon has a dart front end? I am about 45 min away but do not have a Demon to run over there with, hopefully someone else that does have a Demon or Dart can help you out, wish you luck.

MOPAR4Me....that is all they have on file as far as duster, Dart and they do not know what a Demon is. If you look at their site, they do mainly 30' & 40's cars and new cars. She (the daughter that owns it now) does not go out to drum up business. A friend of mine "used" to have a great car cover business on the east coast. He and I would go to swap meets and such in a few hundred mile radius and HE would measure all kinds of cars for patterns.
Some want to be and some don't ;)

-
Back