Looking for a picture...

-

DroVal

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me remember what catalog it was, but my father had one with a lime green '61 or 62 Valiant, lancer, or dart with a hood scoop on it. Bah, no idea what to call the scoop, it didn't have any hard edges on it, was thin and rounded with a thin opening in the front. Does that make sense?

If any one has any idea what I'm talking about and knows where to find it, please post up a pic.

The scoop I'm thinking of is like the one on this car, but was hoping for a pic of the Valiant. I have seen a few others with the same paint, but for some reason can't find any right now.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 214
I know, not a lot to go on, but figured I'd give it a try. Doesn't even have to that specific pic, can be any '61 or 62' Valiant, Lancer, or Dart in that bright lime green.

I had a few pics on an old pc, but can't for the life of me remember where I got them.

Here is one of the color I'm talking about. Same color basically, different car.

Attachments

• a42a4affb69d9504f1a58b6a049d2dcf.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 193
That's called a Super Pro scoop. There are a couple of different versions.

From KCIR. I think from about 2000.

Attachments

• Picture 898.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 159
There was a car like that at mopars invade mokan last month. Only pic I got was of the back. I think the owner is a member here.

No problem. Heres the other one. If I remember right they were together and both had slants. I wanna say at least one of them ran 10s, but i may be wrong, that was 14 years ago. It was a when the KOS cars were there.

Attachments

• Picture 899.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture 891.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 892.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 118
-
Back