Looking for a reliable transporter

-

68 Coronet RT

68 GTS # 508 in Registry
Reaction score
Looking for a reliable transporter with a enclosed trailer to transport my Nephew's new Demon from Central New York to the Buffalo area. Any leads would be appreciated

In the “cars for sale” section the is a transportation network heading. Maybe find some help there.

An enclosed trailer? Just drive the Demon. The 90 is a beautiful drive this time of year. The extra weight from the salt will help anchor him against the crosswinds and drifts.

A Pickup truck & a rented flatbed trailer from Uhaul is a great plan. Spend the money saved on 12 times thru the carwash.

Does this car hauler need to be climate controlled also? So you bought a pricey car & afraid to drive it in the winter?

I have a truck and an open trailer if you get in a real pinch and absolutely have to move the car. I'm in the Weedsport area.

Jeff

Does this car hauler need to be climate controlled also? So you bought a pricey car & afraid to drive it in the winter?
Sounds like someone is jealous because someone has something better than you. When was the last time you took your ride out in the dead of winter on those salt filled pothole filled roads in Roseville ?

Call Montway Auto Transport ...... they have shipped at least 100 cars to michigan for me to date ....

There's gotta be someone in our area that has an enclosed trailer that can help you...

I'd imagine you'd pay through the nose for such a short trip
I have a truck but the problem is finding a enclosed trailer that someone would let me borrow or rent this time of year. Enclosed car trailers are not cheap to buy and being made of aluminum they will corrode from the road salt, I know that for sure as I have had many snowmobile trailers, and being from Weedsport you know our winter hasn't been easy so far.

Hell, I'm supposed to do some parts swapping today and don't even want to do that

what is 600-800 dollars when you have already spent 100 000 for a Demon ....think about it ?

what is 600-800 dollars when you have already spent 100 000 for a Demon ....think about it ?

Your right, Fortunately the dealership where my nephew bought the Demon did not jack up the price and with all the options he purchased, the car was under $87,700. we found two carriers for under $700 just trying to work out the details.

Bonus.......dealer did not F%%%K him.... My friend is picking up his DEMON early next week......

Bonus.......dealer did not F%%%K him.... My friend is picking up his DEMON early next week......

The dealership where he bought it is really good and our families have been doing business with them for years so that does help. I have heard about some dealerships adding as much as 35 to 40k to the stick and that's just what FCA did not want to happen, just like what happened to the Hellcat. Some guys with deep pockets will pay it just to get one. Myself I would be happy to own a Hellcat but I guess I will stick with my little 68 Dart GTS 340 car until I win Powerball or Mega millions LOL

you will be able to get a Hellcat cheap in a couple more years ....1 its a chrysler -worst depreciating vehicle of all 3 domestics .... 2 horsepower wars are still continuing across the manufacturers....my thoughts

you will be able to get a Hellcat cheap in a couple more years ....1 its a chrysler -worst depreciating vehicle of all 3 domestics .... 2 horsepower wars are still continuing across the manufacturers....my thoughts

Your probably right and with a few modifications to a hellcat who's to say you can't get close to 800 hp, but I would be really happy with 707hp

I disagree with this, you can grab a 5-10 year old GT Mustang usually always cheaper than the same year Chally R/T, and same with the V6's

There are hellcats pushing over a 1000hp with supporting mods, it's just a bonus of the demon you get a line lock and trans brake with the car. Just bummer you can't take it to any nhra tracks to run it unless you strip the interior and have a cage of some sorts put in it.

Whats a piece of mind worth to ya? If he can afford a new demon why be worried about how much it costs to have it shipped. Give a call to shipping wars from the A&E channel and see if you can get one of them to pull it for ya, go ahead ill wait till it airs on tv in 6 months and watch them leave a strap loose and the car shift in the trailer and damage it

-
Back