-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970boy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi FABO I’m looking to buy a 67-69 cuda fastback for around 16,000 give or take a couple thousand. I’m 18 fresh out of highschool looking to take out a loan to get a nice classic to drive and possibly make a daily driver while building my credit. Car should be turn key ready to go or be very close to finish. Thanks in advance

My advice would be to NOT bury yourself in debt! Work hard, save your money and talk with a financial advisor. Get a good education so you have a marketable skillset in something you enjoy. The money and toys will come, lifes a marathon young man, not a sprint! 65'

My advice would be to NOT bury yourself in debt! Work hard, save your money and talk with a financial advisor. Get a good education so you have a marketable skillset in something you enjoy. The money and toys will come, lifes a marathon young man, not a sprint! 65'
I understand what you’re saying but 15-20k isn’t a lot of money in terms of a loan also I’m making pretty great money as of now and in 5 years time should be clearing 250k by running the machine shop my uncle currently runs so debt would NOT be a problem im looking for a car so if you can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated

Heres one on craigslist in California

1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula V/8
I went to look at this vehicle and it was a complete **** show in person. Buyer wouldn’t even let me test drive it. This guy welded suspension to the rear end and the whole engine would shake just idling it had bondo everywhere and had the wrong headers so the headers were cooking the ps pump. Also paint was not as nice had scratches everywhere and the front and rear windows did not have the locks so windows would leak. Thankyou for the lead but this car is a no go

I went to look at this vehicle and it was a complete **** show in person. Buyer wouldn’t even let me test drive it. This guy welded suspension to the rear end and the whole engine would shake just idling it had bondo everywhere and had the wrong headers so the headers were cooking the ps pump. Also paint was not as nice had scratches everywhere and the front and rear windows did not have the locks so windows would leak. Thankyou for the lead but this car is a no go
Damn dude, I wish you could give me a review like that for every car that looked that good on CL! There was a post a few days ago looking for a rotisserie resto fastback. I don’t know if there were any cool rides presented or what

Damn dude, I wish you could give me a review like that for every car that looked that good on CL! There was a post a few days ago looking for a rotisserie resto fastback. I don’t know if there were any cool rides presented or what
I looked at the post and am currently messaging some people who offered their vehicles thankyou for the advice and also i can’t take the credit for finding all those things haha that wasn’t even half of the things wrong with the car but my mechanic looked at the car with me and if you ever need someone to look at a car in California or need an expert Mopar mechanic message me for his number

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back