Status
Not open for further replies.

lead69

hopeless car junkie
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,Im looking for decent used sharktooth grille for my duster-I dont mind having to do a little work as long as its not busted up too bad-this is for a driver.I sold one a few months ago with the intetention of buying a new one and now my dumb *** cant afford it!](*,),any helps appreciated,thanks.

All the ones I have seen for sale are outrageous. Was quite happy when I found the repro. I doubt you will find a decent used grill that is affordable, since it was such a rare item. I've been looking for one for a while, but could never afford it. Now that I make more money, I started looking for a grill again, and couldn't believe how expensive they were. That was when I found the repro piece.

Good luck finding one.

j

there is a repo shark tooth grill from www.cudagrille.com but within the last week they went from $695 to $755. I was thinking about buying one from them but then you have to buy the lens also that jumped from $100 to $125. in the end you'll be spending close to $1000 after shipping possibly for a repo. I just bought one on ebay for $700.

If you want one real bad just have money ready and keep your eyes open on ebay.

Spending the money on Ebay gets you a real, used grill. for another 300 you get a brand new, repro grill. If you are doing a resto, then an OE grill might be better. If you can find one in good enough condition. If you are putting together a car, like me, then a repro grill ins't a bad idea. It costs more, and with my funds, takes longer, but is worth it. I would hate to canabalize a real car for my project, or deny someone that is restoring one.

Like I said before...good luck finding a good grill.

j

I bought mine on ebay about 2 months ago for $400 shipped. It had a few cracks in it, but they were easy to fix with some epoxy and new paint. Total I had in it was $450 for a good looking grille.

Thanks for the link,I would buy it in a second but I noticed all the fins are gone,someone must have thought it looked cooler that way.The cracks themselves arent a big deal.

Probably shouldn't bore you guys talking about the NOS one that came with my duster, huh? Or the NOS taillights, side markers and bumpers? Except when the previous owner bought them, they weren't NOS,they were just parts from the dealer for a car he was redoing.

Probably shouldn't bore you guys talking about the NOS one that came with my duster, huh? Or the NOS taillights, side markers and bumpers? Except when the previous owner bought them, they weren't NOS,they were just parts from the dealer for a car he was redoing.

Brag,brag,brag-and this helps me how?:-D

the cudagrille.com items need lots of work to finish. lens were cloudy. Ask for back side grille photos too. I wasn't impressed upclose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back