-
Status
Not open for further replies.

needsaresto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Not A body related but I thought somebody might have what I'm looking for.

Basically looking for an older (pre 94?) truck with 4 wheel drive and at least an extended cab. Im in southern B.C so could buy in Washington state as long as it has a title. Not fussy about make but mopar is preferred of course!

i HAVE A 94 tOTOTA 4 WHEEL DRIVE THAT IS IN VERY GOOD SHAP HAS A 5 SPEED AND IS LOADED BODY IS NICE AND INTERIOR IS Clean A/c blows go and been it the toyota Dealer for all the recallsand the truck is ready to go.If it was a automatic I would keep but it is a 5 speed.
I am going to sign off I readry to go to sleep to manny pills

I've got a real nice 89 Ramcharger I' looking to sell - not sure if you're only looking for pickups...

rebuilt '74 360 w/ 308 heads, .40 over, 9:1 compression, 4bbl iron intake, Rebuilt 73 Thermoquad by Demonsizzler @ thermoquads.com
Comp Extreme energy cam 262h (If I remember correctly off the top of my head)
Wrapped headers, dual 2 1/2 exhaust, flowmasters, stainless tips angled out the back.
swapped in a 518 OD tranny (rebulit w/ transfer case) w/ new lockup converter. 4wd works w/ no problems.
Bouchillon cable kickdown and throttle bracket
All new u joints, ball joints, drag link, drive shaft u joints.
Newer front rotors and calipers
Entire vehicle re-wired w/ Painless chassis harness
dual electric fan w/ flex-a-lite variable thermostatic controler
Clear H4 conversion headlights
Visor w/ marker lights
4" all spring lift w/ new shocks, shackles and hardware
steering stabilizer
swapped in tinted rear windows and rear windshield
converted to power windows
Mickey Thompson classic II polished alluminium wheels 15x10
33" BFG all terrains
swapped 3.91 gears front & rear
installed rear limited slip
new rug, original console, silver gauge faces
new gas sending unit - sent off w/ gauge to be calibrated
93 fender flares
Illuminated ram's head hood ornament
New steering gear, borgesen u-joint steering shaft
Grant mahogony steering wheel w/ Mopar horn button
Mopar performance electronic ignition w/orange box
new grille and headlight bezels
Installed manual tilt/removeable sunroof
new headliner

Probably a lot more mods that I just can't remember off the top of my head. Body in excellent condition w/ 2 minor spots that are starting to bubble w/ rust. Was repainted by previous owner, but is not a top quality job - although it still looks nice and is not a dog.

The rear seat folds and tumbles, so pretty much like a short-bed pickup in the back, but the advantage of having it enclosed so nobody steals and stuff doesn't get wet. But it's got TONS of room up front too - even for a family. This is a real nice truck and I get a lot of compliments om it.

Asking $4000 OBO - title in hand

do you have any pictures? how did you get the 93 flairs to work?
I'll get some pics by tomorrow. To mount the flares, I had to trim the belt-line trim so they fit flush with the edges of the flares. Other than that, they bolt right on.

Oh, sorry guys - didn't realize you were in the northwest. I'm in PA, so I guess it's a little far to buy a truck... either way, it's still available for anybody interested.

hey,
I have a 1978 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4 full convertible 360 4bbl auto 727 np203 t-case with part time kit. Front axle Dana 44 with warn hubs / Rear Dana 60 both 4.10:1 3/4 ton.It has a 4-6" suspension lift with Rancho 9000x shocks on all 4 & Rancho stabilizer & rear kicker shocks.Full hardtop, half hardtop,safari soft top & bikini top. Roll bar , winch bumper, & checker plate rear floor & tailgate liner.Runs strong was my daily for almost 10 years. The body could use a little work around the rear wheel openings, I was planning to redo the body but I'm loosing my storage spot. I have to sell asap. I think it is a bargain at 2500.00 obo.

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back