Looking for advise..

-

HOTMOPR

Mr Horsepower
Reaction score
Thinking about a major change. Would you change? Current combo..
499" RB O-ring block low fill , girdle, arp main and head studs, 4.15 crank, BME aluminum rods, Probe +.060 -30cc Pistons, Hellfire rings, melling hv oil pump with milodon plate and single line pickup, comp cam 252* .640" lift 114 solid roller, mopar stage 6 heads ported and gasket matched, Manley valves, comp springs, titanium retainers, harland Sharp 1.5 roller rockers, hardened shafts, mopar m1 single plane intake, polished mopar valve covers. Has been 9.0@160 @12 psi. slipping and sliding well into 2nd. I am sure theres quite a bit left in it

This what I am interested in. Would need a bunch of stuff to put it together. Pistons, rings, oil pump its a current dry sump, balancer.

433" Aluminum Mopar 9.200 deck block 48 degree 55mm Babbit bearing, head studs
W9Rp head ALLPRO CNC port. Valve Job and assembly by Mike Duke Brand new stainless valves, PAC springs, Ti retainers set up for .760 lift solid roller
T&D rockers
772 intake
brand new billet cam for turbo application from bullet
Timing gear set
Sheet metal valve covers
Oil pan
Like new Dyers rods 6.125
Bryant 4" billet Crank

Any pros and cons either way?? Thanks for the help

Last edited:
I think option 3 was the best! Aftermarket RB, swap over parts, crank up blower boost.

I think option 3 was the best! Aftermarket RB, swap over parts, crank up blower boost.

X2
4"stroke with a 9.2 deck height, you're going to need pistons with a 1.075" compression height and a deep dish to keep the compression ratio boost friendly.......
Stay with the RB as you have everything set up for this already......

-
Back