-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianGT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to find some parts for my project.

-D60 carrier anything but open.(running 4.56 gears so need a carrier that will work)
-D60 housing ends.
-SFI approved flywheel for a 360, good clutch for the same.
-Stroker pieces for a 360(408 preferred internal or external balance)
-drop spindles for a body
-Ididit steering column w/o key
-good door hinges
-tubular upper control arms.

I would like to possibly trade for any of those parts:
complete abody front disc brake suspension, Sway bar, big bolt pattern, Power steering box, good ball joints. Bolt in good(not pretty but would function fine in a driver) slant 6 kmember. I'm willing to ship anywhere. I'd prefer not to part the spindles off but depending on what I get in trade.

18 spline input shaft 833 4 speed with a 4.8" input bearing retainer. Good shape. bolt in. again willing to ship anywhere and I'll crate it up nice and tight so it gets there in one piece.

A body steering column non tilt, good shape.

A body bucket seats

A body auto console

Slant 6 stock torsion bars

7 1/4 limited slip rear sbp, needs new seals.

Edit: I also have some manual transmission parts. I have 4 speed pedals, a zbar, slant 6 aluminum bellhousing.

I also have a bunch of parts I don't plan on using in my dart. Heater box, 2 instrument clusters, dash trim, factory radio, I'm basically not using the stock dash at all and switches etc. will all but up for grabs so if you need it I'll try and check if mines in good shape.

Hi. Could you post pics of the console and asking price please. Where are you located? Thanks Bobby

yep I'll dig it out in the morning(not at home right now) and post up some I have this one of it:

5270800011_large.jpg

Picture of the seat and the back of the console.
5270800023_large.jpg

I have more photo's I just have to dig them off of other webpages.

I also can grab the mounting brackets from the car if anyone needs them.

Bunch of photo's:
26306260050_large.jpg

26306260049_large.jpg

26306260048_large.jpg

26306260047_large.jpg

26306260024_large.jpg

26306260023_large.jpg

26306260022_large.jpg

26306260021_large.jpg

26306260020_large.jpg

26306260018_large.jpg

26306260017_large.jpg

26306260015_large.jpg

26306260014_large.jpg

This last photo sucks but it's the only one I have of the interior while it was in one piece. the radio bezel is cracked and missing a piece of a corner so unless someone wants it I doubt it's worth keeping around
44.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

the box shown on this suspension is a manual steering box but I'm keeping that for my car the suspension can come without or with a powersteering box and pump.

Are you saying you have tublar UCA for sale? If so what brand an how much? Are they large ball joint?

I don't really know what to ask for any of this stuff so pm me an offer and we'll go from there.

Should add this I'm also looking for a set of hood inserts for a 68 dart. Don't need perfect ones as I'll clean them and powdercoat them whatever color I want.

Hi. Are you selling the console with the shifter and linkage ? Could you tell me your location so I can check for shipping costs. Thanks Bobby

Hi. Are you selling the console with the shifter and linkage ? Could you tell me your location so I can check for shipping costs. Thanks Bobby

yeah I can include the shifter and linkages, I live in saskatoon saskatchewan canada.

also looking for a set of fenders for my dart fiberglass or steel doesn't matter. lol I'll add a D-60 locker to the list to. If it's needs a rebuild is no big deal just something in decent shape for my 4.56's

Looks like a 23 spline input on the 4 speed.

I have a 23 spline and a 35 spline D60 powerlock carrier. They are for a 4.10 down gear set, I have a spacer for it.

Ok I'm not very bright this weekend...

It was another set I gave away already.

I found the set that was from the 75 Dart Sport if they will be of use to you.

Let me know... here is a pic I just took of em. As you can see they include the bolts and the plates that were inside the door too. I cannot attest to the condition of the pins but I think they are good too.

PHOT0004.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back