-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backtobasics

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a friend with an STR14 lower that is looking for a top.

He would be interested in any configuration, but would prefer staggered dual 4 barrel configuration the most.

Anyone?

Beuhler?

Which bottom does he have? The 2x4 crossram top has a different bottom than the single 4 bbl, in-line 2x4 and six pack tops.

He says his is the 2x4 cross ram.
His research has been inconclusive, some saying they were different, some saying they are the same?

If you don't have any luck finding an original top?A member here has an str12 with a billet top that someone made and it looked damn nice,maybe they will chime in and let you know?

The STR-14 there is the first gen and 2nd gen.The first was crossram only.The 2nd had all of the tops.Hear is a picture of them togather.The one on the left is 2nd gen and the one on right is 1st gen. Mark

Attachments

• 004%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 123
Thanks Mark, I will have him check!

Someone fabricated a top for it, he was looking to go back to the Edelbrock top for nostalgia reasons.

I have a top for a STR-14 that is a single 4bbl. $200 plus shipping, if your interested I'll get pictures

Brian

The STR-14 there is the first gen and 2nd gen.The first was crossram only.The 2nd had all of the tops.Hear is a picture of them togather.The one on the left is 2nd gen and the one on right is 1st gen. Mark
That right there...is car ****!...Thanks for the pics!=P~

There's a complete STR 14 in the for sale mechanical section for his consideration. Complete with carbs and linkage. First Gen.
He can PM me with any questions. Will not part out or seperate.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back