-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedmon1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all! I'm looking for a good 2 door project. Dusters, darts, dart swingers, fastback barracudas, whatever is good. I'd prefer if it had an interior that is somewhat good, but I don't need a drive train necessarily. Looking to spend 4K or less and the closer to Chicago the better! Thanks!

Maybe a B body ? Nice rust free,everything works daily driver.E-58 360, 727, 9 1/4 with 3.21 gears.Air, cruise, tilt, etc.New TTI dual exhaust. Many new parts.My Valiant is almost done and got to let this one go.Just putting it out there.I have many photos.Asking $5000

IMG_2151.jpg

Hey all! I'm looking for a good 2 door project. Dusters, darts, dart swingers, fastback barracudas, whatever is good. I'd prefer if it had an interior that is somewhat good, but I don't need a drive train necessarily. Looking to spend 4K or less and the closer to Chicago the better! Thanks!
71Swinger w340 in Chicago, once had a TA block, but that's a long story which can be read in the cars for sale forum.
Recaro seats from 78 Sirocco reupholstered to match factory pattern.
Call, price negotiable, need to move in less than a month.
Parked years ago in the garage to save body.
North side Chicago, available almost any hour. please refer to thread "71 Swinger that lost its TA block somehow" for many more details about the car.

Nevermind I found it! I have work this evening but I'll see if I can give you a call tonight or tomorrow and possibly go down tomorrow to take a look if you are around. I'm getting my insurance check this week from my wrecked duster so I'm just looking for a new mopar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back