-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruejones1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I'm looking for a Dart Sport, Demon, or Duster to fix up. Im looking for a roller chassis only. I like to do body work and wouldn't mind doing some of that. I live in west central Illinois area and Im looking to spend up to $2000 on one. THanks!

Turner's Auto Wrecking [(559) 237-9239] has an almost complete 73 black, vinyl roof, rally wheels, a/c, /6 Duster that ran when they parked it. [10yrs] I got the front grill, last arm rest & jack. Mr. Turner said he wanted 3000 for the car. Right door interior panel missing, too.

Have a friend in Dayton Ohio that has a 73 dart sport. 340 motor comes with it, and a street fighter tci trans. Motor is apart but all there. Body appears all there. Project was started but owner was in an accident and died. My friend bought and its sat for a few years. Has other projects is for sale PM for more

Did you ever get the pictures of my car I know I'm a long ways from you I would much rather sell this car as a whole instead of piece it out. Im wanting only 2000 for the car thanks Johnny

20160424_124022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back