Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone...You may have seen my disney pixar "cars" make over thread and you may have seen that my son aswell as myself are into the hole "cars" thing and I am trying to round up some of the diecast cars toys.

we have a bunch but....the more,the merrier lol.

So if anyone of you here on fabo happen to have any that your willing to give away or even sell,please let me know and we can work something out.

Also interested in any cool "cars" stuff.

Thanks
, DusterDude72

check out Target and Wal-Mart. The "Cars" cars are a new sensation and there's a bunch of different ones to choose from.

check out Target and Wal-Mart. The "Cars" cars are a new sensation and there's a bunch of different ones to choose from.

Trust me lol....been there done that.... we have ALOT of cars toys but my little one loves them and I like finding duplicates or even ones we do not already have.....In another thread here on fabo I posted last week that my son won a contest at Kmart and got to open the box's to the new line of cars toys and got first pick of which ones he wanted....and we got them all but he does not get them until christmas.

Just a cool hobby the family gets into,we all like the cars toys and I enjoy collecting them as much as he does lol...the more the merrier

Also sharpie....I havnt got back to you yet about it but I have been working on a vector drawing and I will give you big props for doing the work you do....I did not think that so much time and effort and patience went into doing one of these photoshops and boy was i wrong lol...I have been working on one on and off for about a week now and its coming along pretty good but slowly lol....only thing I need to figure out is how to smooth all the colors into each other when done to get the kind of look you pull off on your drawings

Also sharpie....I havnt got back to you yet about it but I have been working on a vector drawing and I will give you big props for doing the work you do....I did not think that so much time and effort and patience went into doing one of these photoshops and boy was i wrong lol...I have been working on one on and off for about a week now and its coming along pretty good but slowly lol....only thing I need to figure out is how to smooth all the colors into each other when done to get the kind of look you pull off on your drawings

PM me, I can give you some tips. There's multiple styles you can choose, from the downright easy to the pretty complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back