Looking for donors.....

-

mikeys toy

asshole
Reaction score
I might be getting this '64 Dart, the frame is bent, but I can fix that pretty easily. I'm looking for parts donors, who would be willing to donate half-assed parts to get this back on the road.
2e3zpn4.jpg

I don't have much money, but can't stand to this rot anymore. I would use my '68 Valiant as a parts donor for mechanicals, but I need bumpers, grille headlight rings, left fender, hood, trunklid......
rusty, dented parts are okay as long as they're useable and better than what I've got

if you werent so far away Id sell you my HT for cheap. I think yours is now a parts car due to the structural damage.

for the most part; I'd agree with you. But I have access to a frame machine, And I don't mind throwing some bondo at it untill I can find another shell. Even if I drove it as-is, I'd enjoy the ride better than the Valiant.

Mikey, there is a 64? GT in a yard in Crossroads, OK. just north of Rt 75 and 270, west of Mcalester. Complete except tail lenses for $500.00. Might use what you got for a donor.

Let me reiterate;
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY OR FREE PARTS.
I'm looking to purchase damaged parts that might otherwise end up in the scrap pile for cheep. I pay shipping.
I Still haven't gotten it yet, so it may be a moot point.

-
Back