Looking for good info on 67-69 barracuda stainless trim identification

-

chicks

Reaction score
Is there a good source of information on identifying the interior and exterior stainless trim pieces for 67-69 barracuda? How many, what they look like, where they go etc etc.. and maybe dimensions?

The Plymouth Factory Service Manual is the first reference for this. There is one for each year, but the 1967 manual unfortunately does not include Barracuda — there is a separate 1967 Barracuda Supplement book. The basic information on order of assembly is provided, with exploded views. The Parts Book for each year also has diagrams and gives part numbers for every piece, but this is less useful than you might think since the part numbers are not printed on the stainless bits anywhere. I don't think any reference gives dimensions (but I don't know why you would need these). You can buy reproduction paper manuals from Faxon, and you can find them as PDF files on CD-ROM or just floating around the internet.

Factory articles are limited, your best bet may be to post pics of what you have? Lots of knowledgable people here.

If your question is just about which grill or trunk trim belongs on a 67. 68 or 69, looking at photos of members' cars is probably a good way. Or, as noted, post a photo of the specific piece and it will be identified.

I acquired this car disassembled with extra pieces and parts so I'm trying to figure out what I have and what's missing. I have multiple 67 trunk pieces but I know I don't have any 68 trunk trim

Post pics of the trim sets you need identified. I’m currently parting out about 8 67-69 Barracudas, and can probably identify most of the trim you have.

These are terrible pics so if you can't zoom in enough let me know please

20230627_160010.jpg

20230627_155805.jpg

The second picture are the rain rail trim, goes inside the door opening to hold the weatherstrip.

Hard to tell the first picture might be the gutter molding.

Alan

-
Back