Looking for help... Skilled trades...

-
I see more and more young people driving around in brand new cars during working hours.
I have a feeling allot of youngsters are living off of mommy and daddies teat or trusts.
The nipple will run dry and the trade fields will be looking good for many.

I was camping this past weekend and even among our group was my daughter in laws sister---- early 30s and was complaining how she didn't like to sweat....

I am biased as a military retiree.... From other small businesses I've had feedback from, getting people to just "show up" can be a challenge.

The program is being reworked right now but this seems like it might be a good source if you can get onboard. There's a realignment occurring now so no new business applicants until mid-August

I am biased as a military retiree.... From other small businesses I've had feedback from, getting people to just "show up" can be a challenge.

The program is being reworked right now but this seems like it might be a good source if you can get onboard. There's a realignment occurring now so no new business applicants until mid-August

I have worked with a few people getting out that used that program. Seems to be legit ad a good deal with the folks transitioning from military life to civilian. That said, a lot of the young folks I work with "current military" are getting soft. It's a damn shame and a far cry from when I got out.

Just before I retired a few years ago I hear that the Feds were going to do a major project at Oroville Dam here in Ca. Lot's of dirt to move and thousands of cu. yds. of concrete, makin' concrete is one of my job skills. I told my union rep to contact his connections in that union local "I know I'm set to retire, but if they can't find a concrete plant operator for that Oroville job in their Local, call me, I'll go." I just loved doin' them big jobs.

-
Back