Looking for help with a part check out..in Innisfil Ontario Canada

-

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
A friend of mine found a dashpad for sale in Innisfil, Ontario, Canada, so I was trying to see if any members were near there could help. I know it isn't an A body part, but this board has a large amount of members. I've tried a few other boards that I am a member of as well. If anyone would be interested in helping out by checking on a part for me? It is a dashpad for a 76-80 Volare. My buddy has contacted the seller and heard back once. He tried to get more information, especially shipping to the states and hasn't heard anything. He now is feeling a little uneasy dealing with him, thinking it may be a scam. I tired contacting as well, but no response. The ad is still up. I realize it can be a pain shipping to/from Canada and it doesn't help that it is a good sized item (making packing it to keep it safe more work), but at least give people an answer, not string along.
If would be interested in helping out, possibly also being a purchaser/ shipper (to Georgia), that would be a greatly appreciated. I would then pass on your info to my friend and he can get in contact with you directly. Here is the ad on Kijiji...Dodge Aspen/Plymouth Volare Dash Pad | other parts, accessories | Barrie | Kijiji

Thanks,
Mark

-
Back