Looking for inner fenders

-
Talk to Rob he is a member here and goes by crackedback. He may have a set out of a car he parted out. They will be way cheper than AMD.

Anyone have inner fenders for a 72 scamp or know where to get patch panels? Hamilton Ontario. Will pickup

I have got a solid passenger side inner fender $150.00 if interested.Can post a pic if you like.Im down Hwy 5 from Hamilton - St. George Area.

Skip

Figures, I scrapped a nice set not too long ago. COuldn't find anyone that needed them and didn't have the room to store them either.

i dont have inner fenders, BUT I do have two fiberglass fenders that are for 72 duster, scamp and valiant if your interested.

I think I would like to see some pictures of that inner fender...I've got some 68 dart parts, need anything??

This is the inner fender I have, I think it is an inner that is for a 72 or later Scamp but not certain.Look it over and let me know.has a bit of surface rust and the factory undercoating on it other than that it is solid.I originally bought it from a guy in Quebec a number of years ago who said it was for a 69 dart, at the time I didn,t know any better .
Also have some mint fender splash shields but not sure if they are for a Scamp or Duster, maybe somebody on this site can identify them.
Cheers

09 DART 001.jpg

09 DART 002.jpg

09 DART 011.jpg

the amd's are a drop in part,they fit awesome but the passenger side does not have the recessed area for the overflow bottle and the evap canister,they are like that of a 67 dart,valiant,cuda.we are adding the recessed area from the old inner fender to the amd as we are working on a 73 duster

-
Back