Looking for John in NJ who bought my 69 Notchback 383 4 speed car

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for John in NJ who bought my 69 Notchback 383 4 speed car

IMG_2922.JPG

Have you tried facebook? I found the guy who bought my Dart in 88 on there.

Have you tried facebook? I found the guy who bought my Dart in 88 on there.
I do not have any more info on him, he is a member here, he did not post in my ad he just pm me. All my pms got cleared with new site.

I'm not looking for one...I was poking fun of the picture you posted...it seems to have a few extra trannies in it
Lets see some pics and info on the 383 4 Speed Dart.....How's your sons Duster coming along?

Lets see some pics and info on the 383 4 Speed Dart.....How's your sons Duster coming along?
it just the trans
sons car, slow but we have more time now since hockey season is over.

Shoot, that's more then I paid for the grille
(I'm not building a concourse car here, just a driver)

it just the trans
sons car, slow but we have more time now since hockey season is over.
My sons hockey ended as well but he keeps playing in the Spring in a house league to keep skating plus clinics here and there. My son had tryouts for his first PeeWee Travel season which starts in September. Where does your son play and what age ? He are you gonna post pics of the 383 Dart? Thanks Greg

My sons hockey ended as well but he keeps playing in the Spring in a house league to keep skating plus clinics here and there. My son had tryouts for his first PeeWee Travel season which starts in September. Where does your son play and what age ? He are you gonna post pics of the 383 Dart? Thanks Greg
My son plays for Cheshire high school,

-
Back