-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemichuck

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Maybe not the right forum but hey Mopar guys like to keep stuff around. I'm looking for any of the Mopar Performance parts for the 3.9 (pre magnum)Dakota motors. Cams,4 barrel intakes,headers,B&M blower kit,valve covers,etc. If you have any of this junk laying around drop me a PM. I have been thinking about using one in my 1939 Plymouth Thanks,Chuck

one of my friends built up a DAK with a 3.9 for towing... pulled like a train... lol

i think he went thru the dealer for a new computer, and other stuff... he said he just bought the cam from somewhere...

I had one in the early 90's that had Forged TRW pistons,455 lift hydraulic cam,Mopar Perf. poprted and polished heads with 2.02 intake valves and the B&M blower kit that MP sold at the time. I never got to hear it run. My house burned down in 1994 and I had to sell it along with a lot of other car parts because of the financial stress.I sold it on e-bay and sent it out west somewhere for a guy to put in his Dakota 4x4. He never called to tell me how it ran.

I looked for some parts for these about 3 years ago and it was extremely difficult to even locate old ads for the stuff.... It just wasn't that popular to do.

Maybe not the right forum but hey Mopar guys like to keep stuff around. I'm looking for any of the Mopar Performance parts for the 3.9 (pre magnum)Dakota motors. Cams,4 barrel intakes,headers,B&M blower kit,valve covers,etc. If you have any of this junk laying around drop me a PM. I have been thinking about using one in my 1939 Plymouth Thanks,Chuck
I have the following parts for the 3.9:
4bbl intake
new solid lifter cam kit
new chrome valve covers
If you are interested let me know and I will get some pics, part numbers.
Thanks. Rod

I also have a used vacuum advance distributor that I converted for the 3.9 that is HEI.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-1998-1...Parts_Accessories&hash=item257590f147&vxp=mtr

I've been running theese for about 4 years and 40K miles, can't beat em for the price...

A 3.9 can be fun...
Right1.jpg

KEGTB2.jpg

Thanks for the lead on the blower manifold. It should go cheap. Like I always tell guys at the swap meets "this stuff is almost as rare as the people looking for it" I don't even know why I want one anymore, just weird that way I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back